Women's Night Out
Sunday Morning Small Group for Women
Once a month, led by Deb Nickerson. Contact Deb for more information.
Sunday Evening Small Group for All
Every other week, led by Doug and Marilyn Stewart. Contact Doug & Marilyn for more information.
Start Your Own Group!
Contact Fr. Kevin to explore.
We love to gather and eat as an entire church. Here are our regular gatherings:
- Epiphany Dinner & Rosca (Saturday near Jan. 6)
- Dinner & Annual Meeting: to review annual budget and new Vestry members (late January or early February)
- Easter Brunch: following Easter Sunday worship (March or April)
- Picnic & Prayer in the Park: a Mexican breakfast by the lake, followed by Morning Prayer (early June)
- End-of-Summer Picnic (late August)
- Anniversary Chili Supper and Game Night (third Saturday in October)
- Gingerbread Nativities: to make and decorate with candy, while eating some of the building materials... (early December)
See the Events page for latest info.
Three times a year--Lent (February), Summer, and Advent (December)--we stop for silence and prayer.
If that sounds off-putting, you haven't been on a Savior retreat! Each one includes good food, beautiful surroundings in nature, opportunity for warm conversation with a trained spiritual director, and even opportunity for a back and neck massage.
Retreats are held on Saturday morning, at St. Matthew United Church of Christ in Wheaton and are open to all.
Please contact retreats leader Vicki Howard for more information.